Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Star Trek, The Complete First Season, August 31st

OMG !!! :laugh: I've been waiting for this..What fantastic news.. :o Thanks for sharing it Sam.. :laugh:

Yeah I just saw that on the site and I'm happy to hear it's finally coming out. I didn't think it would be coming out so soon. I heard rumors that they were considering doing the space scenes in CGI but there was no mention of it. While I would have enjoyed seeing something a little more realistic, I think that the original scenes would suit the rest of the show better and, hey, it's supposed to be just the way it is! They did revamp some of the scenes in the first movie, but I think they did a horrible job at it. I know this is slightly off topic but whatever. In the scene were they step onto the hull of Enterprise to see V'Ger should have been left untouched. In the original one at least the ship looked real. It's looks all too fake in the Director's Cut. I'm glad we don't have to worry about the Original Series being tempered with!

YAY!!!!!

:clap:

:clap:

I can finall but the whole series without losing my life savings....

I do have to consider that my life savings is only amounted to 648 dollars...

Then you have to consider I'm only fourteen...

I'm breathless with anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!

I defintiely will get TOS season 1 before I even finish purchasing DS9 sets. TOS is my favorite, favorite Star Trek series,and if my budget calls for one new set in a period of a few months, then I will wait for TOS!!

I love those episodes that are coming out in the season one set! I have seen them sold one at a time, and I have put off buying them piecemeal!

I am so very glad to hear this news!!!! :) B) :flex: :)

:flex: thats great news on my birthday as well....hey bro *wink*now you know what to get me for my birthday :)